Town idea "Withywindle Valley"

Discussion in 'Worlds Chat' started by M. Peach, Feb 26, 2016.

1. M. Peach

M. Peach Pig Jockey Nerdfighter

I guess I just want people to know that this idea is here, and still needs help, and not to forget it. You are right about the small pool of individuals who can help, and the particular kind we need right now, if they are involved in one of the other towns wouldn't be free for a very long time if ever. We need council members! They are not just done when the project is built. Actually about now is when it's easiest to get people who just want to build things because all of the big projects in the works are currently done. Actually at this point it's probably real life that interferes more than anything else. This is the long stretch before summer... I will still try to advertise when I can, which isn't a lot since I'm really poor and am just getting back into mine world (like sticking your toes into the cold water) since now I have nice armor (given to me by my secret llama last year), but am still terrified by monsters. The effort might just pay off though. You never know...

2. M. Peach

I think the "Council of Seven" will be rewritten as the "Council of Five" as councillors are really hard to find, and requirements are less than they originally were. Chancellor for the Chairman (and overseer of all Withywindle Valley); Alderman for the River Valley (farmers/fishermen/etc.); Bergmeister for Weathertop; Magister for Root Deep; and Mayor for Oak's Hollow; are the prospective titles... We have maybe half of them, but really need some more (as well as people to help with sample builds and special builds for the application process, and builders who will help when the application and fund raising parts are over). If anyone wants to help let me know...

3. M. Peach

Not "Mayor" for Oak's Hollow. I've been informed that's for other uses, so I'm still thinking about that one...

4. Theo da Kaffei

Theo da Kaffei Sign Stacker Staff Member Administrator Lifetime V.I.P.