Nerdcrafteria, the unthinkable has happened - something has freed the Titans from under the sea in Solara, and they've brought an army of monsters to wreak havoc on the server!
However, in our time of need Solara's citizens have banded together to protect Nerdcrafteria from their reign of terror! They've taken refuge in the Coliseum, and we need YOU to help them keep the destruction at bay!
How can you help? Here's what you need to know:
- You can be teleported to the Coliseum to help by using /server Halloween.
- There are hidden chests of supplies, and you can also scavenge your own from available materials.
- You can also receive some basic supplies with /kit use defender, which can be used once every hour.
- Work together and share materials, fight mobs, and keep the Coliseum safe!
Other things of note:
- The event begins from the time of this post, and will run for at least the next twenty four hours to ensure everyone has a chance to join in on the fun. (However, it may run longer if you guys are really enjoying yourselves!)
- Inventory is not shared at all with Mainworld, so keep in mind that you will not be able to bring things back and forth.
- Please share resources. The Halloween server is not an economy, and is not set up for shop creation. Hoarding or trying to barter resources is also very unawesome.
- Mob spawning is on, so make sure to light up any areas you need to keep safe!
- We (the staff) will also be "helping" by spawning lots of monsters for you to fight! There is a strong possibility you will be overwhelmed by mobs on several occasions. Don't stress about dying a lot - it's part of the fun!
We've also got some prizes in mind for players who defeat lots of mobs - tiers being at 100, 200, 300, and 400, and a special prize for players who manage to defeat 500 mobs! Your kills will be viewable in tablist. All you'll need to do to claim the prize is modreq, and we'll verify your kill counts!
Feel free to poke us with any questions you may have, and most of all, have fun! We believe in you!
-The Staff of Nerdcrafteria