Dear Miners, Farmers and Fishers
it is time to stack those blocks, to materialize those ideas, to create those wonders:
Let's have ourselves a build contest, shall we?
The inhabitants of Scythian Peaks' Lednia are looking for help to spice up the main entrance to Lednia a bit:
- Location: right inside at /warp lednia
- Size: 20 x 25 x 30 (More detailed informations can be found on-site)
- Time: until April 30th (4 weeks)
- 1st place:
- Your build will be placed in Scythian Peaks as official town build.
- You will get a builder's credit on the build.
- 1 llama with chests filled with goodies + virtual llamas to an overall worth of about 5000 ll.
- 2nd place: 1 llama with a chest filled with goodies + virtual llamas to an overall worth of 3000 ll.
- 3rd place: A herd of virtual llamas to an overall worth of 1500 ll.
Rules and Requirements:
Try to keep your build within the designated boundaries, but if you really need to extend that railing 2 blocks over border we may still be able to work with it (assuming there's space). And if you wanted to have a pipe run from the basement towards the water we could also do that.
- You are allowed to work together with other players to create your build. Each player can enter only one build and there will only be one reward per entry, regardless of how many players contributed to it.
- Create your build on /server creative on your or your teammate's plot.
- Use THIS form to submit your build.
- Your build has to fit within the existing town lore. Take into consideration how someone from Lednia would view the use of this spot. (A spaceport for flying saucers won't do.)
- Your build doesn't have to precisely mimic the existing town builds and block pallet but has to be compatible with it.
- Theme: If it fits in the lore, everything goes. A general example: A spaceport for flying saucers doesn't befit the town, but a launchpad for steam-driven zeppelins...? I agree, not for Lednia, but you get the picture.
- You can plan with base64 playerheads in mind - use generic heads from the creative inventory for the build and add a sign saying what it represents. We will replace them for the winner build.
New Plot Prices
If you are more interested to put your mark on the town with your own plot we have something for you as well!
Starting with the contest a new price structure will apply:
There is lots of room for you to settle, so check it out!
- Valley Plots: 14k llamas (warp valley)
- Ryba Plots: 11k llamas (warp ryba)
- Lednia Plots: 9k llamas (warp lednia)
The mayors of Scythian Peaks
Flash_Fire13 & TheoDaKaffei