Renting out /warp general

Discussion in 'Trading Outpost' started by TheGamingMogul, Aug 4, 2018.

1. TheGamingMogul

TheGamingMogul Potato Taster Lifetime V.I.P.

Hello fellow nerdcrafters

After a long absence, I finally am able to come back to the server and play a bit every now and then. I enjoy being able to see everyone's creations.

So I own a warp, which is /warp general. I had a dream of opening a general store when the map had reset, but that never came to fruition. Currently this warp isn't doing much, and I want to change that.

I would love to rent this warp out to a player for 500 llamas, which is the cost to move it. I'd love for it to be outside a store so that it can be used for its original purpose.

If you're interested, reply below. Tell me if you have a store, or you want to start one.

2. SeacSee

SeacSee Tree Puncher Lifetime V.I.P.

Hi! I just got back on Nerdcrafteria after several years away. I just bought a plot in Nerdtown which I'm hoping to turn into a home/store. I'm in the process of buying building materials, I should start in the next few days! I would love to rent /warp general if it is still available.

I actually just checked and the plot I bought already houses warp general. I'm still happy to pay the 500 llamas!