Server Event Happy Birthday Nerdcrafteria!!!

Discussion in 'Server News' started by WildWitch12, Sep 16, 2018.

By WildWitch12 on Sep 16, 2018 at 5:26 PM
  1. WildWitch12

WildWitch12 Potato Taster Staff Member Moderator

Happy Birthday!!!

[​IMG]

The staff of Nerdcrafteria are so happy and excited that we are able to have one final birthday celebration with all of you! We hope to see you join in on all the festivities!

Firstly, you'll notice that you have access to /fly, /heal, and /feed commands! Go and explore! We also plan to have other boons running in abundance. Enjoy!

Check out /warp birthday for some festive fun! Solve puzzles and complete a parkour course to earn special items, then take these items to /warp witchcrafteria and help light up the meters one last time!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Be on the lookout throughout our week-long birthday party event for more! We have fun things planned, such as mini games parties and a spectacular fireworks display! We hope to see you all there!

Love,

Nerdcrafteria Staff
    DFTBA

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Server News' started by WildWitch12, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Tzaphqiel
      Tzaphqiel
      Thanks for all of the fun times! Sadly, it seems that my laptop has gone kaput right at the last stretch, so I won't be able to join the festivities (or talk about them on discord) that follow. I did manage to make some contribution to the meters and the fireworks, and most of my stock is out for people to use, but I won't be able to make good on my promise to use my last llamas to help someone with a last minute plot nor will I be able to write my plot explainer books (nor the book I planned on hiding in the computer terminal of my exhibit for The Talos Principle). I did leave as much as I could so, when I do get my laptop repaired or replaced, I'll be able to get the download and restore discord.
      But, again, thanks for all the good times! See you all around!
    2. Tzaphqiel
      Tzaphqiel
      Scratch that part about not being able to access my builds anymore. My laptop is feeling better now. I was just being an idiot.