In Progress Bug Report - by Nostra_Dennis

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Issues' started by Nostra_Dennis, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Nostra_Dennis

Nostra_Dennis Pig Jockey Nerdfighter

Bug Report - Nostra_Dennis

In-Game Username: Nostra_Dennis

Date of Glitch: 4/27/2018

Location of Glitch/Bug:

On Nerdcrafteria (main server). -226.372/45/386.221

Nature of Glitch:

Tried to buy [StarLord] tag in token shop. Got notice in chat what my new balance amount was, but never showed in my tags. (more info below because this got odd really fast)

Additional Details:

So after the first time of trying to buy it, my note in chat said I had a balance of 520. After noticing my tag wasn't with my other tags I made a modreq.
    They sent me 300 tokens to try again and it still didn't work and in chat my balance said I now had 220. And it still wasn't in with my tags. They somehow removed the 300 token xD still reads 220.

Closed game, restarted and still the same. Staffer made a interesting comment that according to their side of things it said I had 0 tokens.

(I have screen shots but I'm having problems uploading the files)
    (I can send them over discord if anyone needs them... Sorry eek)

Attached Files:

2. Nostra_Dennis

.... (ok so when I was trying to add pics it looked like nothing was being added.... Sorry about the pic spam folks >>;)

3. Ellifaey

Ellifaey Cave Explorer Staff Member Administrator Lifetime V.I.P.

Sorry we didn't come back to this sooner. We did fix the tag a few hours after you reported this. You should have access to the tag now.
    Are you missing any fbp because of this or is your balance ok now?

4. Nostra_Dennis

Hi Elli! Thank you for your time. <3

Checking now, the tag is indeed there now.(Woot!)
    My balance is still looks low. After the first time I got a tag I was at 520. Then at 220 after the next time. Right now its sitting at 260. (I did vote one day before it hit me that I may want to hold off. If the token shop stuff was still acting funny I didn't want to risk making it worse. Though I didn't know one way or an other if it would cause more hiccups.)

5. Ellifaey

Ellifaey Cave Explorer Staff Member Administrator Lifetime V.I.P.

I misunderstood you at first and thought you did have 520 before the first purchase so 220 tokens would be the correct amount.
    You can modreq to get the missing 300 tokens back. When you do, please mention this thread to the staff member handling your request.

To the staff member: Please leave a quick note and change the tag to "resolved" after you refunded the tokens.

6. Nostra_Dennis

Sorry for taking so long to respond. Will do. ^^