New Town Welcome to Viridian Isles!

Discussion in 'Server News' started by Kelsey, Feb 24, 2017.

By Kelsey on Feb 24, 2017 at 4:00 PM
  1. Kelsey

Kelsey Professional Blanket Burrito Staff Member Head Administrator Lifetime V.I.P.

The Viridian Isles are now officially open!
    (see comments)
    [​IMG]

I'm sure many of you have noticed the islands slowly beginning to form on the southeast corner of the map. We are finally ready to announce to you all - Viridian Isles!

Viridian will be our exclusive, new VIP Town! Lifetime VIP players will have the opportunity to build on extra large plots with a variety of terrain and biome options to choose from.

The town will be officially open on April 15th!

------------------------

I'm a VIP! How do I get one?

If you are a lifetime VIP, you can register for a Viridian Isles plot right here! Choice of plots will be in the order your application is received, so don't delay. If you are one of the few that purchased a VIP plot expansion on the old map, you will be given priority in your plot selection.

Do reclaim rules and other plot rules still apply?

Yes, they do. However, reclaims will be every 3 months for Viridian plots as opposed to the standard 3 weeks.

-------------------------

We have lots more exciting stuff coming over the next few months so stay tuned!

Love,
    The Staff of Nerdcrafteria

P.S. If you are in the Boston area, please come say hi to TurnDowntheAC and me this weekend at Nerdcon Nerdfighteria! We'd love to meet you guys! :ftl: :hanklerfish:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2017
    • Love it! Love it! x 7
    • Like Like x 4

Comments

Discussion in 'Server News' started by Kelsey, Feb 24, 2017.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ikilledrobot
      ikilledrobot
      Ahhh! I am so excited!
    2. Ducomors
      Ducomors
      Much excitement. Is curious (if you guys can't answer/ don't know/ don't want to give away things. that is fine):
      Is there a difference between pink and blue plots?
      Is there a set vertical height?
      In the question form you ask about if plot extensions were done, Is there a reason?
    3. verykirsten
      verykirsten
      1) no, there is no difference between different colored plot outlines - all plots are the same size, vertical height and all~

2) yes, there is a set vertical height.

3) From the post-
      If you are one of the few that purchased a VIP plot expansion on the old map, you will be given priority in plot selection.
    4. Tzaphqiel
      Tzaphqiel
      Is there a general theme or a set of recommendations for what builds will be here?
    5. M. Peach
      M. Peach
      Oooh nice! I wondered what that was. I swam over there once and had a look around (I also looked around the build works in the frozen North). It was a very nice place with some cool features.
    6. Ducomors
      Ducomors
      I am oblivious. thanks, for the responses.
    7. AshtonLattanzi
      AshtonLattanzi
      The application page is telling me "error"? Am I missing something?
    8. Theo da Kaffei
      Theo da Kaffei
      The form is live and seems to work for other people. If you missed a field it should say so.
      Otherwise please reload the page and try again. Optionally also clear your browser cache and/or access the page in a private browser window before trying again.
    9. AshtonLattanzi
      AshtonLattanzi
      I tried a different browser and it still doesn't work.
    10. AshtonLattanzi
      AshtonLattanzi
      "You do not have permission to view this page or preform this action." I'm clicking the "here" button above.
    11. Ellifaey
      Ellifaey
      The forums didn't have you as lifetime VIP yet.

If anyone else doesn't have permission despite being lifetime VIP please start a conversation with an admin here or make a modreq on the server to have your rank on the forums updated.
    12. Ellifaey
      Ellifaey

Update for those who purchased the VIP plot Extension on the old map:

In order to use your chance of prioritized plot selection please send in your application until Sunday April 9th. All form applications of VIPs with extensions will automatically be added to the fron of the queue. On April 10th I will start contacting you about your wishes and pre-assign plots.

Update for all lifetime VIP who send in plot applications:
      Expect forums pms from me during the week leading up to the opening of VI regarding the location of available plots that fit your wishes.
    13. Ellifaey
      Ellifaey
      A while ago, I started conversations with those who did not sent a prioritized list of plot numbers (or coordinates for those who applied before plot numbers had been assigned) with their application.
      Please answer me there before the 9th of April or we can't garantuee you a plot on opening day!
    14. Lawyerdam
      Lawyerdam
      when will we know our plot numbers? and if we don't like it, will we be able to appeal for a new one?
    15. Ellifaey
      Ellifaey
      Well I was hoping you like the list of plots you gave me. if you want to correct your list please do so in the conversation we already have open.
      I hope to be able to tell you your plot numbers shortly after April 9th. Probably on the 10th/11th.
    16. Lawyerdam
      Lawyerdam
      I asked manly for other people, Im sure im gonna be happy with what i get :)
    17. Ellifaey
      Ellifaey
      [​IMG]
      Good news, everyone!

Viridian Isles are now officially open!
      Everyone who already sent in plot applications should have been assigned a plot by now. Please check your forums conversation for details if you haven't done so already.

To celebrate the opening and give non-vips a chance to also explore the islands for secrets and features (not only for VIPs!) I will activate one of my own Ancient's Boon Tokens around 1pm EDT today. Come join us for 3 hours of flight and exploring! You might learn something useful about Viridian Isles' neighbourhood.

We are looking foward to seeing the Isles come to live with amazing builds!

~Ellifaey

Update:
      With NB planning to start a fly boon around the same time I will just queue mine after theirs so there might be 6 hours of flight on main! Perfect conditions for exploring and building! :)
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2017
    18. tomsk31
      tomsk31
      Omgomgomgomg! I've been waiting all day! By all day i mean a few hours but still!!!
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.