Observant players will notice that Nerdtropolis seems to have acquired a new neighborhood, but it appears that the houses there are in a state of disrepair...
However, those who have dared to stop by for a visit have reported that its residents are rather free with their sweets - so dust off your candy baskets friends, it's time once again for our Trick or Treat event!
Trick or Treating Rules and Other Things of Note
- Staff will announce both in-game and in discord when trick or treating is happening. Once this is announced, head to /warp Halloween and prowl the neighborhood for staff handing out treats!
- To receive candy, go up to the staff member and /msg them saying Trick or Treat! While it is acceptable to also say this in chat, if we have a few people around us at once, it makes it much easier if you do this through PM so we can keep track of who we've already gotten!
- As stated above, staff will announce when trick or treating is happening. Please do not ask us repeatedly when we will be trick or treating again - some of us have other projects we are working on, and may not have time right that minute. Trick or Treating should be happening periodically throughout the day, so do not fret!
- The goal is to collect the most individual items. While you are welcome to collect multiple of one, your final count will only be unique candy items.
- Players are welcome to trade the candy amongst themselves, but cannot sell them. Anyone found selling the items will be disqualified from the event.~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~We do also have another fun contest in the works for you guys, which will be announced in a separate post. Keep an eye out on the forums, Twitter, Tumblr, discord - we will post in all the places once it's live!
Trick or Treating will be happening from now until October 31st. On November 1st, you may modreq to have your candy counted, and the winner will be announced on the 3rd.
Whoever collects the most unique treats will win 5,000ll, a special item, and a special vanity tag.
Oh, and as an offhand mention before you go, we sense some trouble may be brewing in Solara... but it's fine. I mean, it's got a whole staff looking after it. It's only Halloween coming up, after all. What could possibly go wrong...?