Scheduled Server/Forum Maintenance The Llama Update! (1.11) Sunday, May 14th - 10am EST

Discussion in 'Server News' started by Kelsey, May 11, 2017.

By Kelsey on May 11, 2017 at 3:58 PM
  1. Kelsey

Kelsey Professional Blanket Burrito Staff Member Head Administrator Lifetime V.I.P.

1.11 is now live!

[​IMG]

:ftl: Everyone hold onto your hats... because 1.11 is coming! :ftl:

We will be updating the server version on Sunday, May 14th around 10am EST. We only anticipate the server being down for around an hour, barring any unforeseen issues. We will keep you guys informed of the progress that day on this post and on Twitter and Tumblr.

Please note: Mineworld will also be reset during the update, so be prepared to clear any things out beforehand.

Thank you and see you on the other (llama) side!

-The Staff of Nerdcrafteria

Last edited: May 14, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Server News' started by Kelsey, May 11, 2017.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Stormy
      Stormy
      We have always provided announcements like this through forums threads that appear on the front page of our website, as well as linking the thread in our in game announcement system. I'm sorry you didn't get the announcement in time.

If you would like this type of thread to be emailed to you for such an event, you can go into the "server news" section of the forums, and click "watch forum" in the top right corner. From there, you can select what notifications you receive, and if you receive them as an email. I've included pictures below for your convenience.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
    2. tomsk31
      tomsk31
      Oh! Wow! I really should have known this existed considering how long I've been here...I'm definitely going to use this feature.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.