Summer Secret Llama Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Worlds Chat' started by Nicole ☾, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Nicole ☾

Nicole ☾ Ghost Lifetime V.I.P.

1.gif

Please feel free to use this thread to post about your Secret Llama experiences, presents and anything else Secret Llama related!

Just a few thread ‘rules’:
    Don’t reveal who you are giving presents to
    Don’t try to speculate who your Secret Llama is
    Don't ask for gift ideas relating to specific interests of your Secret Llama
    Please post any general questions about Secret Llama on the news post

Finally, once again we have a super cute vanity tag that's free for anybody to use to show off their participation in the event! Make sure to check it out in game.

1.gif

2. Lawyerdam

Lawyerdam Potato Taster Lifetime V.I.P.

Cant wait to get mine!! But really give mine ;)

3. LadyAustin

LadyAustin Potato Taster Staff Member Moderator

My first gift arrived today!! The screen shot is cropped because I had some stuff in my pocket that I gifted to my SL. The two sticks are named "The Elder Wand" and "Nimbus 2001" respectfully. The redstone is named "The Bloody Baron's Blood." The potions are "Stele-Grow" and "Pepperup Potion" and "Polyjuice Potion" and "Sleakeasy's Hair Potion." The paper says, "the password is pureblood." The emerald is named "Slytherin's locket." The leather cap is "the sorting hat." The book is "tom riddle's diary." The little piston thing is "secret door mechanism." The ender pearl is "portkey." I adore this gift and cannot wait to see what happens next! Until next time, SL:)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
    • Love it! Love it! x 4
    • List
  4. Omgitsmattiep

Omgitsmattiep Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

My first gift arrived today! I'm so super happy with it to be honest, so whomever for me for SL thank you soooo much! I wonder how much went into all of those enchantments... Also, I gave my SL their first gift, so I hope they enjoy it! I spent a lot of time, effort, and thought into it.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • List
  5. Pikabang

Pikabang Potato Taster Nerdfighter

I got my first SL gift today and I love it so much, it's so cute!
    It's a lil concert with a bonfire + a chest with treats for all of my pets.

I sent my gift out today as well and I hope they like it!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • List
  6. Stormy

Stormy Alpaca Lord Staff Member Senior Administrator Lifetime V.I.P.

I got a cute lil house today!
    [​IMG]
    Inside was adorable too.
    [​IMG]
    There was also a chest with these:
    [​IMG]
    Top to bottom, starting on the left:
    Raft, Power Bracelet, Bow, Red Medicine, Lilan
    Magical Book, Wooden Boomerang, Blue Candle, Blue Medicine
    Blue Ring, Magical Boomerang, Red Candle, Magic wand, Wooden Shield
    Red Ring, Bomb, Whistle, Wooden Sword, Magical Shield
    Step Ladder, Arrow, Bait, White Sword
    Magical Key, Silver Arrow, Letter, Magical Sword (Sharpeness 4, unbreaking 3, Looting 3)
    D4, D6, D8, D12, D20, D100
    Stanley

I love it so much and I can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve!

• Like Like x 8
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. CupOfJoe67

CupOfJoe67 Potato Taster Nerdfighter

2016-06-16_16.28.57.png 2016-06-16_16.29.42.png 2016-06-16_16.29.48.png 2016-06-16_16.30.00.png 2016-06-16_16.32.22.png
    Today I found my first Secret Llama gift! My SL made me a lovely ice palace, to represent Elsa's ice palace from my favorite Disney movie Frozen. Inside was a chest with a Nether Star named "Elsa's Magic Crystal." Thank you so much Secret Llama!

• Like Like x 7
    • Love it! Love it! x 4
    • List
  8. Star.5

Star.5 Cave Explorer Staff Member Moderator Lifetime V.I.P.

So I got my SL gift today :) [which is nice because it coincides with my bday]

But I got a book with riddles and clues saying my gift is in Mineworld and that to get the coords I have to solve the riddle.
    Unfortunately I am not a very smart SL lol After I couldn't get the riddle I got some help from my siblings and mother and we still could't get it right.
    2016-06-16_18.15.26.png
    But we got 2 different set of coords idea. So my sister wanted to join searching so she joined the server.
    We set off to one set, (after a lot of sight seeing on the way by her :p) which was wrong. So we grabbed horses and traveled to the 2nd set. Which was off by about 100. But because my sis was sight seeing she saw it first and it turns out it was my gift :D
    2016-06-16_17.43.26.png 2016-06-16_17.31.45.png
    2016-06-16_18.38.06.png
    2016-06-16_18.26.05.png
    2016-06-16_18.26.07.png

Thanks so much SL :D

• Love it! Love it! x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • List
  9. GirlWhoWaited

GirlWhoWaited Potato Taster Nerdfighter

I got my SL gift and it is probably the cutest thing ever.
    My SL made a computer in mineworld, and I can live in it! (or at least till the end of this mineworld :) )
    2016-06-15_22.50.18.png 2016-06-15_22.32.41.png 2016-06-15_22.30.42.png 2016-06-15_22.25.03.png 2016-06-15_22.31.13.png
    This is such a cute SL gift :)
    I can't wait for the next 2 gifts! :D

• Like Like x 5
    • Love it! Love it! x 5
    • List
  10. Ferg5000

Ferg5000 Pig Jockey Nerdfighter

• Like Like x 5
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • List
  11. verykirsten

verykirsten Collector of Purple Things Staff Member Senior Administrator Lifetime V.I.P.

2016-06-16_19.04.07.png 2016-06-16_19.04.18.png 2016-06-16_19.04.33.png
    omg
    It's just so purple

• Like Like x 7
    • Love it! Love it! x 4
    • List
  12. WildWitch12

WildWitch12 Potato Taster Staff Member Moderator

So my Secret Llama is a speedy mcspeedypants (and yes, Zach, also a sweety mcspeedypants :D) and I received my first gift yesterday! I am seriously not on the ball like some of you amazing people omg

[​IMG]

I got an amazing chest of Ravenclaw-themed goodies delivered to my Solara plot! As you can see I got a chest full of some of my favorite blocks in Minecraft, all in that Ravenclaw blue. Plus I am now the very proud owner of my very own Ravenclaw shield! Just try and get me now, you zombies! And there are some super adorable renamed items like the elder wand, an invisibility cloak, and even a pair of radish earrings that go perfectly with my Luna Lovegood skin! Not to mention materials I need to complete by build on my NT plot (still very much a work in progress) that will be put to very good use. And to top it all off, I got a book of quotes that either related to Ravenclaw core values, were about Ravenclaw, or were spoken by a famous Ravenclaw. This is just the absolute cutest thing and I can certainly tell that a lot of work and thought was put into putting this together for me. Secret Llama, you are made of awesome and I can't wait to see what you've got in store for me next week! <3

• Like Like x 6
    • Love it! Love it! x 4
    • List
  13. Lawyerdam

Lawyerdam Potato Taster Lifetime V.I.P.

I love it so much!! I love building and mining, and i just got a new plot, so this is perfect!! The eggs are named Dan and Phil, also :D The picks are so OP!!!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  14. yinyangscurse

yinyangscurse Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

My SL is AMAZING! I followed the coords and found this beautiful heart. The chest was even better! This is a perfect gift and I will put it to good use.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
    • Love it! Love it! x 4
    • List
  15. Taffythecat

Taffythecat Pig Jockey Nerdfighter

I got my first gift today, and it was epic! In my past secret llamas I have never seen anything like this. It was a recreation of the start of the third book in one of my favourite book series called "The series of unfortunate events". You might not understand it as much if you haven't read the book, but it is cool anyways! :D

2016-06-15_19.30.57.png
    This was Aunt Josephine's kitchen, as you can see she was quite afraid to use the stove...
    2016-06-15_19.31.10.png This was one of the most dramatic locations of the book, I can't describe anything here because it might ruin the story for you.

2016-06-15_19.31.20.png

2016-06-15_19.31.30.png This was the bedroom of the children... none of the objects they were given suited them well.

2016-06-15_19.32.07.png

Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures! This truly was an amazing gift, thank you so much SL :) :) :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 4
    • List
  16. Patrick

Patrick Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

I got my Secret Llama tonight! I have had so much fun planning and putting together all the things for my SL. My present is a super cute pixel art of a fire ferret! There was also a chest that contained a few named items. The Red leather Armor is named Fire Ferret Official Uniform, the enchanted pickax is named John, and the enchanted sword is named Hank. Thank you Secret Llama! The leather armor is already on display in my NT home.

2016-06-16_22.07.52.png 2016-06-16_22.13.28.png 2016-06-16_22.17.49.png 2016-06-16_22.26.51.png

Chest.png

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 4
    • List
  17. TimeSorceror

TimeSorceror Cave Explorer Lifetime V.I.P.

Decided to pop on the server to see if my SL gift had arrived yet before bed, and low and behold I found that the hatch on my mailbox shrine had been flipped!

Inside was...

2016-06-17_01.15.39.png
    ... with coordinates!

So I trekked across Mineworld to find my gift, eventually coming across...

2016-06-17_01.19.44.png
    2016-06-17_01.20.40.png
    2016-06-17_01.22.50.png

... and a chest with some of Link's things inside! I hope he didn't need them! :p

(Also, the chest was passworded "Calcifer". Very cute. :3)

I wonder if that's a clue to my next gift? Guess I'll have to wait and see! :D

• Like Like x 5
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  18. OhMagicalUnicornLord

OhMagicalUnicornLord Pig Jockey Nerdfighter

First and foremost: my SL is fantastic! Not only did they somehow manage to finish my week one gift by the first day, but they incorporated a build AND a goodie chest! The whole journey was initiated by a book I received in the mail, telling me I'll be going on a quest to help the Avatar master all the elements. When I warped to the instructed location, I was in a lovely room with a redstone-activated lapis bridge leading to Aang, and behind him was a chest that was renamed to "Waterbending." I also noticed that they used prismarine and orchids to decorate, which are some of my favorite blocks.

Tomorrow I intend to move my gift to my base, but it's so perfect I haven't touched it yet. ;-; Thank you Secret Llama! <3

The Entrance:
    The room.png

The Chest Room:
    Chest Area.png

Chest Contents:
    Instant Health II: Waterbender Healing
    Snowballs: Ice Shards
    Cooked fish: Pickled Fish
    Penguin (self explanitory)
    Ice: Northern Water Tribe
    Fishing Rod: Icefishing Rod
    Vines: Plantbending
    Bucket 1: Water Whip
    Diamonds: Moon Spirit
    Hat: Water Tribe Hat
    Sword: Ice Blade
    Pants: Water Tribe Pants
    Bucket 2: Water Drill
    Shirt: Water Tribe Tunic
    Snow: Southern Water Tribe
    Boots: Water Tribe Boots

The Chest:
    Chest Contents.png

• Like Like x 6
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • List
  19. Gloindin

Gloindin Pig Jockey Lifetime V.I.P.

Well i logged in this morning to see i had a mail, telling me to check my plot. On it a chest with two books.
    2016-06-17_08.23.22.png 2016-06-17_08.23.33.png 2016-06-17_08.23.37.png 2016-06-17_08.23.40.png 2016-06-17_08.23.44.png 2016-06-17_08.23.46.png 2016-06-17_08.23.48.png As you can see i was asked by Lady Galadrial to recover the single remaining seed of Telperion, the golden tree of Valinor.
    The Second book was filled with Clues leading me to Lothlorien.
    2016-06-17_08.33.29.png
    And it is a beautiful forest,but in the center i found a lake, the mirror of Galadrial. In it was a chest.
    2016-06-17_08.34.57.png The White tulips are Simbelmyne
    The other flower is Kingsfoil
    Diamond Helmet, Crow of Gondor, proj prot 4 unb 1
    Diamond Chestplate, Mithril shirt, unb 2 blast protection 3
    Diamond Leggings, Mithril Greaves, Prot 1 Unb 1
    Diamond Boots, Mithril Boots, Depth Strider 3 Feather fall 1 unb 1
    Diamond Sword, Sting, Sharp 3 knockback 2 looting 3
    Bread, Lembas
    Diamond, Star of Elendil
    Emerald, Elessar Elfstone
    Middle potion, Phial of Galadrial
    Golden Apple, the Acorn of Valinor
    the rest is vanilla named
    And in another chest was a book telling me to wait 1 week to bring the acorn to Valinor :)
    OMG SL I love it thank you SO much:D

• Like Like x 5
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  20. TheNerdyRapunzel

TheNerdyRapunzel Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

TL:DR, SL made me go through 2 hours of puzzles then gave me some awesome stuff

My secret llama started off with a scavenger hunt which turned out to be a puzzle, then once i solved the puzzle the hunt led to a horse and a book, the book was a puzzle with the answer being coordinates to a place. I solved the puzzle and went to the place on my new hors friend, but that was a red herring so i ad to re-solve the puzzle and go to THAT location. One I got there i went down a staircase that led to, guess what, a blackout maze (a maze with no lights at all so you can't see). so i went through that and guess what, i found a book with another puzzle, but it was blank (until the last page, which had a solution to a puzzle. Then i went down more stairs to a parkour course. I solved that then used the solution found in the previously mentioned book to get to my goodies, which ended up being

39 diamonds
    10 dragons breath
    An enchanted pick
    A Navi (ghast tear that said Hey! Listen!)
    A book of riddles
    An enchanted bow that said "not throwin away my..." followed by an arrow that said "shot!"
    and of course the saddled horse, which i named the S.L. Scavenger

• Like Like x 6
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List