Summer Secret Llama Discussion Thread 2017

Discussion in 'Worlds Chat' started by flash_fire13, Jun 12, 2017.

1. flash_fire13

flash_fire13 Collector of Stuff Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG]

Please feel free to use this thread to post about your Secret Llama experiences, presents and anything else Secret Llama related!

Just a few thread ‘rules’:
    Don’t reveal who you are giving presents to
    Don’t try to speculate who your Secret Llama is
    Don't ask for gift ideas relating to specific interests of your Secret Llama
    Please post any general questions about Secret Llama on the news post

2. snailespionage

snailespionage Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

every day i am progressively more blessed

received a lovely letter requesting my presence at a specific set of coordinates in mine which led me to this beautiful gift from my SL

[​IMG]

and THEN to make it even better there was a building with three more beautiful boys!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thank you so much SL i became the : o emoji when i saw this

• Like Like x 6
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • List
  3. Star.5

Star.5 Cave Explorer Staff Member Moderator Lifetime V.I.P.

So I got a poke from Elli, with a message from my SL :)
    I headed to where the coords said and found a chest, that was filled with cute items, waiting for me :D
    2017-06-13_17.36.01.png
    Thanks SL <3

• Like Like x 5
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. SquiggleTag

SquiggleTag YouBert's Pet Human Staff Member Moderator Lifetime V.I.P.

[​IMG]
    I had seen this half built in mine a few days ago and thought it was cool.
    Today i get a message from a fellow mod telling me it was actually an SL gift for me!

WOW!

• Love it! Love it! x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  5. MaFer

MaFer Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

Well, I found my SL gift before I read the mail telling me about the gift xD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I'm dead with the new internet router, because my internet is giving me a lot of trouble lately xD

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. AwesomelyToad

AwesomelyToad Cave Explorer Lifetime V.I.P.

My llama pal gave me lots of gifts so I cant include all the screenshots!! A chest was dropped off at the well informing me that I was chosen as the Hogwarts champion for the Triwizard Tournament!! My first challenge was to journey to the end to face a dragon. Luckily the dragon was absent when I got there so I just snuck past.
    2017-06-14_16.24.26.png Screen Shot 2017-06-14 at 4.25.08 PM.png

In the End I found a tower with a chest containing a golden dragon's egg and some gillyweed (water breathing potion.)
    The next task involved a puzzle... I had to open the egg underwater to get my next hint!
    When I opened the egg in the fishing hole near mineworld spawn, I received a riddle! It seems some underwater creatures were lurking near edgetown. I also received a time turner...
    I found the creatures in a murky cave, and used the time turned to open a locked door with some fancy redstone. Behind the door was a wand and instructions to find my final task, the maze!! This was in a beautiful garden in mineworld. The maze was 3d with ladders and quite a few paths leading back to the start, but I got through! I was declared Triwizard Champion and my prize was lots of fun Hufflepuff coloured items. Thank you so much !! I had a blast and dont worry you did an amazing job!
    (I have screenshots of all the chests btw and am storing the real ones at the well!)

• Love it! Love it! x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  7. Darcera

Darcera Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

I got my SL gift today!! Had a message that a chest had been placed on my NT plot

secretllama1.png

I said that I loved clay, wool and colours so this is a very nice gift and I was very excited. Thanks!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  8. Abros

Abros Potato Taster Nerdfighter

My SL went full on Marvel Cinematic Universe this week and is quite awesome. I didn't even get a chance to post here since Tuesday and then I get a message today that there is a second week 1 chest on my plot.
    2017-06-16_09.25.16.png

chest1.jpg
    chest2.jpg

First of all; that armor stand is Ghost Rider - with the skull renamed to Ghost Rider - super cool and clever

The Tuesday chest was full on Agents of Shield themed (the TV show). All the items except gold ingots were renamed. Some notable favorites are
    Oxeye Daisy = Daisy Johnson
    (aka Skye, aka Quake)
    Enchanted Book = The Darkhold
    Diamond Axe = My Axe is sharp, and a shotgun (an awesome quote from Mack, and great minds think alike because in Skyblock my fully enchanted axe including Sharp 5 is named Mack Attack)

The Friday chest was more MCU movies themed. Some notable favorite renamed items are
    Music Disk = Awesome Mix Vol. 1
    Sea Lantern = The Tesseract
    Eye of Ender = Eye of Agamotto
    [Also, not to be overlooked, I am now in possession of 3 out 6 of the soul gems - Thanos better look out]

Thanks SL. Off to an amazing start.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • List
  9. LadyAustin

LadyAustin Potato Taster Staff Member Moderator

Wow. First of all, I have to say to my Secret Llama I actually teared up and eagerly texted my boyfriend. What you did was beyond incredible. Such a great gift. I cannot wait to see what is up your sleeve for next week.

This is the island that was created for me. Screen Shot 2017-06-15 at 8.29.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-15 at 8.29.03 PM.png

This was the chest which included a fanfiction of me as the Doctor's companion and a witch from Hogwarts!!
    Screen Shot 2017-06-15 at 8.30.30 PM.png

Those eggs are named Dogtor and LadySheepie!

SL, you have absolutely exceeded my expectations!!

• Love it! Love it! x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  10. ikilledrobot

ikilledrobot Potato Taster Lifetime V.I.P.

Did you guys see the cool barn near spawn? I must have flown by it at least 3 times without realizing that the ADORABLE and hilariously named animals inside were for meeeeee <3
    (how'd I get so lucky?!)

Started off with some mail from a generally not-so-friendly robot, but she was nice enough to contact me on behalf of my SL:
    [​IMG]

Which lead me to the barn - with doors that spell out"HI":
    [​IMG]

And then all the animals with the best names ever!! I'm going to have to construct some stables for May (MtFBWT) and Donkey Hotay. And there was even a very thoughtful gift of materials for my (not evil I promise) Wizard Tower on my VI plot:
    [​IMG]

• Love it! Love it! x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • List
  11. CLyane

CLyane Teacher of Toddlers Lifetime V.I.P.

After a long day of mining, gathering resources for SL and preparing more gifts, I went to my lovely castle in VI only to discover that a package had been left on my doorstep! Le Gasp! What could it be! I mean yes, I knew exactly what it was, it said so on the chest but I'm trying to be dramatic!

On my doorstep was a package, and within in was a Lightsaber (Diamond Sword with Smite IV, Unbreaking III, and Knockback II) and a book entitled Nerd Wars Ep I. I was being called upon by Yoda to find a First Order base and steal the materials they were going to use to build some kind of terrifying planet destroying thing! Ok, that's not explicitly what it said, and I know Yoda's been dead for a while now, but bear with me, k? The Jedi Council, Yoda, Luke, my succulent, I don't know who it was so just roll with it.

2017-06-17_11.22.36.png

ANYWAY Yoda was all "Destroy the First Order, you must." I was like "Broda, you've been dead for a while, and killing people is bad, can't I just loot them and take their things to sit in my basement like the hoarder I am?" I'm guessing Yoda sighed and said "Very well, steal their shiny blue things, you may." So I fistbumped the air and took the coordinates Yoda/Luke/my succulent gave me, hopped in the Millennium Falcon, which I totally have, and flew to my destination.

When I got to the coordinates, the first thing I spotted was the evilest of mobility devices ever, the Darth EleVader. I relished in the pun, but not wanting to trust a Sith I took the Falcon again and flew decisively next to the EleVader to the First Order base. Which was adorable.

2017-06-17_11.20.58.png

You know, in hindsight bringing a giant ship up the side of a relatively small mountain to the most adorable evil hideout I've ever seen wasn't the stealthiest thing in the world, but I managed.

Being the super sneaky Jedi-ninja that you all know and love, I tiptoed up to the base and knocked slightly. Like I told Yoda/Luke/my succulent, I wasn't about to kill no one, so I had to be prepared to jump in the Falcon and leave at any moment. Thankfully, no one came to the door, so I walked in and found their secret stash. A bunch of shiny blue things! That Broda, always being a bro.

2017-06-17_11.21.04.png

So now I've foiled those silly willies and their adorable hideout! Hahaha, take that, Sith losers! First Order? Well your order is up, and I'm here to serve up a full plate of Jedi Justice™!

Thank you, Secret Llama <3 I had a lot of fun with this little quest, and I can't wait for more! I hoped you also enjoyed reading my little story about the adventure you sent me on.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  12. flash_fire13

"The book smells faintly like cake." XD

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  13. Ripplez13

Ripplez13 Potato Taster Lifetime V.I.P.

My lovely SL built a small house for me, and left a chest of goodies for me as well!

The goodies included some stained glass, stone bricks to help with my current build project, a cow named Edgar, two pride flags, two pansexual pride shields, some Funky bones (which made me laugh way too hard!), music discs named as some artists I love, and all of it was just awesome!
    2017-06-13_20.19.15.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  14. TimeSorceror

TimeSorceror Cave Explorer Lifetime V.I.P.

My Secret Llama finally came through for me this morning (err, early afternoon) when I first logged on. I went to check my Solara anon mailbox and the hatch had been flipped and there was some mail waiting for me!

2017-06-17_12.52.12.png 2017-06-17_12.52.22.png

They seemed a little concerned about how long it took to contact me, but it's totally ok, I promise. :p

Also, they left the height coordinate of my gift location on the 12th page, lol. It turned out that I did need to look it up, because the chest with my gifts was underwater!

2017-06-17_12.52.45.png

Which I thought was very fitting, considering the chest's contents...

2017-06-17_12.53.51.png

A cache of sea jewels and treasures!

Thanks so much for the lanterns, especially. They'll get put to good use on my VIP plot! Dunno what I'm gonna do with the sponges... maybe I'll get lucky next reset and be able to claim an ocean monument of my very own!

I look forward to next week's gift. Thanks a bunch, dear SL.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  15. ikilledrobot

ikilledrobot Potato Taster Lifetime V.I.P.

You guys I missed two of the animals!
    Also I wanted to update you that Cluck Norris is indeed a daredevil.

SSL - more animals.jpg

• Love it! Love it! x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  16. Cat0Nine

Cat0Nine Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

[​IMG] I received a lovely chest (shulker box, actually!) with tons of decorating items and a spawn egg of an ocelot? renamed Tazza! ( from the Leviathan series). I really love it. ^-^

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  17. flash_fire13

:( You have a broken image. Oh noes. But glad you enjoyed your gift! :D

18. snailespionage

snailespionage Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

this is shaping up to be a very horse-centered SL and let me tell you i am LOVING it

[​IMG]

you're 5000 candles in the wind

• Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • List
  19. WildWitch12

WildWitch12 Potato Taster Staff Member Moderator

So once again, it is time for me to tell y'all about my Secret Llama. And let me just say they are completely awesome starting right out of the gate <33

It all started when I received a message asking me to go to my NT plot, where I found a lovely chest of goodies from my SL!

[​IMG]

(and btw SL, do not worry at all about the ever so slight lateness<3)

I think the most exciting part of this was the knowledge that I was about to go on a boat ride. Well, that or the cookies. Anyway, I was instructed to begin my boating journey by taking a trip to the public doc

[​IMG]

It was there that I met some kind squid friends before heading out to sea. I followed my SL's wonderful directions all the way to my destination. They actually left me the coordinates just in case I needed them, but I am proud to say that I navigated all the way there without them :) Which, you know, isn't exactly hard when you've got this amazing floating sign waiting for you:

[​IMG]

I immediately knew the Doctor must be involved, I just didn't know how. But then, of course, I was distracted by this:

[​IMG]

The cutest little Titanic you've ever seen in your whole life :3 Look at those adorable little funnels! :D

So yeah if you need me you'll know where to find me because I am never leaving that boat.

But anyway, my journey wasn't quite over yet! I slipped below deck where I learned that I was not on the RMS Titanic, but rather the ~Titanic~ (v. important distinction) that came to me all the way from the planet Sto. If this wasn't shocking enough, I then learned that the Doctor had recently had a run-in with the little ocean liner when he crashed into it with his TARDIS :eek:

Naturally, this was all very shocking. But then I got distracted by yet another chest of goodies:

[​IMG]

I am now the proud owner of some Huon Particles and the Eye of Harmony :O

And then, I was directed to a set of coordinates right across the way, where I found this:

[​IMG]

It was just as I had suspected. The Doctor was somewhere nearby, but where he had gone, I did not know.

Thank you thank you thank you for an amazing first week, SL! I loved my adventure <3

• Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  20. Star.5

Star.5 Cave Explorer Staff Member Moderator Lifetime V.I.P.

Oh My Goodness SL!!!!

So I got a transmission from Theo, so I hopped on. I found where the message said to go and found another message that I had to travel to my destination. (Unpictured but they also gave me a lovely steed :D )

And then I got there...
    2017-06-22_16.03.47.png
    2017-06-22_15.50.15.png
    2017-06-22_15.50.20.png

At first I didn't get what the signs meant until I looked a bit and got VERY excited.
    My SL made me an Assassin's Creed course!!!!!
    2017-06-22_16.08.59.png (I promise I didn't fly through the course. I just did it to take pictures after I was done)
    I made my way through the course, finding hidden chests along the way with more letters inside.
    2017-06-22_15.50.53.png << This made me really excited. Leap of Faith into haybales. A+ :D
    I got to the tower where I had to parkour my way up. And I got a F- in my Assassin's Skills from there out lol. Took me quite a few times to get up :p
    2017-06-22_15.51.25.png
    After I got to the top, I was told, the last chest was hidden. (Pretty much use eagle vision to find it ^.^)
    2017-06-22_15.52.54.png I also synchronized while up there :p
    2017-06-22_15.54.33.png I saw it, then took the Leap of Faith down into the water, then made my way there.
    Okay so in all the hidden chests previously mentioned. All the letters spelled out "Everything is" which the last word to the phrase was my password "permitted" :D
    In the chest, there was another set of cute stuff :)

2017-06-22_15.57.14.png 2017-06-22_16.13.03.png
    Thanks SL this was fun <3 :D

I'm not sure if you got the message that I passed on, but I saw a sign about something about next week. And just a heads up, next week I won't be able to recieve anything after Tuesday from Mineworld before reset. I'll ask for another pokey-poke later in case you don't see this :] Sorry if that's a bit inconveniencing

• Love it! Love it! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List