Hello friends~ We've decided to kick off the month of May with some gardening competitions!
Competitions will be held in Mineworld 2-3 times a week throughout the month, and the schedules will be announced here at the beginning of each week, so keep checking back!
Here are the rules:
1) You will be given 1 hour to beautify a 15x15 garden plot.
2) You may gather resources in Mineworld or use items you already have in storage.
3) We encourage you to terraform your plots, but please do not go outside the wooden slab border!
4) As is the rule with any Mineworld builds, griefing another player's garden plot is against the rules, and is naturally an automatic disqualification.
5) Once the hour is up, you will be asked to halt all building so the judging can begin.
6) Once the judging has completed, you are welcome to remove any materials you used in building your own plot. Please make sure you remove anything you want to keep, because if it's still there when it comes time for the next contest, we will magic it away and the items will disappear.
Now for the fun stuff - the prizes!
First place will receive 2,000 llamas and a special item! (Those of you who participate and manage to win more than one contest - you will receive the llama prize, but you can only get one of the item). Second place will receive 1,000 llamas, and third place will receive 500 llamas. In addition, everyone will receive a cute little something for participating~
For the fourth week, our contest times are Tuesday, May 23rd at 5pm EST; Friday, May 26th, at 7pm EST; and Saturday, May 27th, at 5pm EST.
We hope you enjoy, and can't wait to see what you guys build~
-The Staff of Nerdcrafteria