Skyblock Issue

Discussion in 'Player Grievances' started by Cat0Nine, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cat0Nine

Cat0Nine Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

Name: Cat0Ninetails
    When did problem occur: Current skyblock season (I found issue on Aug. 9th, 2017)
    Other players involved: [redacted]
    Short description of issue: They have created intentional death traps on their skyblock. This seems rather mean.
    Screenshots: 2017-08-09_22.39.04.png 2017-08-09_22.39.21.png 2017-08-09_22.39.29.png 2017-08-09_22.40.00.png 2017-08-09_22.39.38.png
    Additional remarks: If the pictures aren't clear, the issue is that they have 2 spots where from the jumping point it looks like slime blocks. However, there is just green wool.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2017
  2. flash_fire13

flash_fire13 Collector of Stuff Staff Member Moderator

Your grievance has been noted. It will be locked until an administrator can respond. Thank you for your patience~

3. flash_fire13

Hello Cat0Nine,

We have taken the time to look at the island and investigate. What we found is that the 2 spots are not death traps. Underneath the carpeted spots you mentioned in your post there were entire floors of slime blocks. You can find Bounce House floor in the first 2 screenshots with and without carpet. The other drop is depicted in screenshots 3 & 4.

Also, looking at the screenshots you posted, you can see that carpet, not wool, is covering the ground. The carpet texture is raised from the flat surface. I posted some shots detailing that as well.

I hope that this clears things up. In the future, please modreq for this kind of thing so it can be investigated and handled in-game.

If you have any further responses, please post within 24 hours. Otherwise, we will consider this matter handled.

Thank you.

Attached Files:

4. flash_fire13

I'm going to lock this up and consider this handled, Cat. If you have any further questions, please forward them to Senior Administrator LordStormy. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.