Secret Llama Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Worlds Chat' started by Nicole ☾, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicole ☾

Nicole ☾ Ghost Lifetime V.I.P.

✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。¨¯`*✲✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。¨¯`*✲✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲

Please feel free to use this thread to post about your Secret Llama experiences, presents and anything else Secret Llama related!

Just a few thread ‘rules’ though:
    - Don’t reveal who you are giving presents to
    - Don’t try to speculate who your Secret Llama is
    - Don't ask for gift ideas relating to specific interests of your Secret Llama
    - Please post any general questions about Secret Llama on the news post

✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。¨¯`*✲✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。¨¯`*✲✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲

2. Stormy

Stormy Alpaca Lord Staff Member Senior Administrator Lifetime V.I.P.

Can anyone give me tips on Rooster Teeth and/or Welcome to Nightvale? I'm clueless.

3. TimeSorceror

TimeSorceror Cave Explorer Lifetime V.I.P.

Rooster Teeth are a group of people who are based in Austin, TX that do a variety of gaming related things. They have Minecraft Let's Plays, Let's Builds, etc. and a collection of various other games in their Lets Play Monday/Wednesday playlists. The popular webseries RWBY is also animated within the company, but I don't know much about it. Check out their youtube channel and watch a couple videos to get a feel for what Rooster Teeth is if you're not sure.

Welcome to Nightvale is a H.P.Lovecraft-esque podcast on iTunes about a little town in the desert called Nightvale. There's the radio host, Cecil, and the perfect scientist with the perfect hair called Carlos, and a bunch of other things... it's somewhat difficult to describe it in detail, but if you're not into podcasts, searching for fanart on Tumblr isn't a bad option to help at least get the gist of things.

4. kitcatTC

kitcatTC Pig Jockey Lifetime V.I.P.

Is it expected that one give a present each day of the time period? Or can I give them sporadically?

5. Nicole ☾

Nicole ☾ Ghost Lifetime V.I.P.

it's completely up to you - some people give one gift per week; some people split it up so their secret llama gets a different gift every day. as long as you give at least one gift a week you should be good :)

(check the main event thread for more info http://dft.ba/-NCSL14)

6. Jinxblog

Jinxblog Professional Lurker Lifetime V.I.P.

Hai Secret Llamateers, we ask that you not seek gift ideas or help with specific fandoms that your person put down as their interests in the Secret Llama threads, as it sorta gives clues as to whom your person may be if those interests you ask about start to line up with the ones they put down. We want the forum to be as "spoiler free" as possible <3. You can reply to the PM with Nicole and I if you are looking for some help and we'll be happy to lend you as much assistance/suggestions as we can~

7. pokemaster2

pokemaster2 Pig Jockey Lifetime V.I.P.

8. SquiggleTag

SquiggleTag YouBert's Pet Human Staff Member Moderator Lifetime V.I.P.

My first ever secret llama, I hope i'm doing a good job with my gift giving and can't wait to see what i get from my secret llama :3

9. TimeSorceror

TimeSorceror Cave Explorer Lifetime V.I.P.

Just discovered my awesome secret llama gift! Now I need to up my gifting game a bit, haha! :D

10. CLyane

CLyane Teacher of Toddlers Lifetime V.I.P.

I can't wait to hear/see what everyone got. When y'all get gifts, feel free to post screenshots. I know I'll probably miss the reactions of my SL getting their stuff and I'm hoping to not only maybe catch some of their reaction, but its so exciting seeing how creative y'all are!

11. Natasha

Natasha Ender Dragon RIder Lifetime V.I.P.

Fangirling because:
    Totally not bouncing nope.png

Items are renamed: Spirit Vines, Zuko's Dao Swords, Aang's monk top and bottoms, Katara's Waterbender Satchel, Aang's Flying Staff and most importantly: Cabbage.

Secret Llama I <3 you, (Elysha may not because of the sheer amount of bouncing and squeaking I may or may not have done >.>)

12. Flydive

Flydive Sign Stacker Lifetime V.I.P.

Love my Secret Llama, they are soo kind. This is what they got me:
    2014-12-02_09.18.06.png
    The first book was located in my mailbox. But the second book was in the chest.
    All the emeralds, gold and diamonds were renamed to floorboard treasure. They also gave back my missing floorboard, which is now kept safely in the chest :3

now I need to find out how you actually got into my storeroom >.<

13. SquiggleTag

SquiggleTag YouBert's Pet Human Staff Member Moderator Lifetime V.I.P.

I forgot to get screenshots, but the cool items i got in my first gift were as follows:

• 60 baked potatoes
    • 64 cookies
    • 6 cakes
    • 64 ender pearls
    • The Christmas Harbinger
    • Granny's Christmas Sweater
    :D Secret llama is so much fun.
    Definitely gonna put the awesome new items in my "Cool Stuff" chest, back on my vip plot.

14. nlp3

nlp3 Gryffindor Nerdfighter

My SL bought me a GH plot and built an adorable dragonfly.

2014-12-02_11.53.57.png

It even has a cute little basement! Thank you so much. I love it! <3

15. George Filip

George Filip Pig Jockey Lifetime V.I.P.

I got a message in my mailbox telling to go near the largest tree ever built in Nerdcrafteria (i.e. the one in Hanacho). I also got a set of coordinates to help me. I started flying to those coordinates but got distracted along the way by an awesome, cool-looking Starfleet sign (I absolutely, 100% LOVE Star Trek). I landed next to it to take a look, when I noticed that I was at the coordinates my SL had given me. I am the happiest person in the world! Not only did I get a wonderful present but also a great Hanacho plot. Thank you, my Secret Llama!

2014-12-02_18.49.22.png 2014-12-02_18.49.27.png

16. pokemaster2

pokemaster2 Pig Jockey Lifetime V.I.P.

my SL gift was super adorable! I got three pokemon themed spawn eggs, definitely going in my cool stuff chest (AKA my LP auction chest)
    2014-12-02_16.04.05.png

Cow named miltank
    Sheep named mareep
    pig named spoink

Its soo raaaaad!!! :O

17. julia

julia Pig Jockey Lifetime V.I.P.

As promised, when I logged on today, there were coordinates to a clue, that then lead me to this secret chest and I am absolutely delighted with the chest! Love you secret llama!

My computer is not being nice, and will not let me upload the screen shots, but it included,
    wizard robes,pjs and slipers, a cake that is not a lie, the elder wand, sonic screwdrivers and more stuff! yay thank you

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  18. Kelsey

Kelsey Professional Blanket Burrito Staff Member Head Administrator Lifetime V.I.P.

omg squeeeeing

19. Forchyy

Forchyy Coffee Fueled Adventurer Lifetime V.I.P.

I got my first secret llama gift today!

I got this letter in my mailbox:
    [​IMG]

and when I flew to those coords, I was greeted with an adorable little island of land filled with flowers and surrounded with 'fireflies!'
    [​IMG]

Oh look! A chest with my name on it!
    [​IMG]
    Inside the chest was a cute assortment of goodies! including my favorite: FIREWORKS! :D
    [​IMG]

Thank you Secret Llama! I can't wait to see what gifts I get next! :D

20. CaptScribble

CaptScribble The Dwarven Pirate Lifetime V.I.P.

Aaaah my secret llama is such a cutie :D
    I got a book in my mailbox telling me to go to 4 sets of coordinates in VIP world

I flew to the first one staring at the floor paying attention to just the coords, went "??? it should be here somewhere" then promptly flew right into it >_<

1:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Contents of the chest (left to right/top to bottom): Dragonglass, Longclaw, Ghost, Summer, Bran's Saddle, Ice (w/ Smite IV), Lady, Shaggydog, Grey Wind, Needle (w/ sharpness IV), and Nymeria. Gonna have to find myself a pack of wolves in VIP world!

2:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The torches are the Seven gods, the gold nuggets are Gold Dragons, the wooden sword is a Dance Lesson Sword, and a pot of wildfire!

3:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Featuring a Sack of Finger bones, Davos the Onion Knight, Lightbringer, Melisandre the Red Woman, Leeches, and a copy of History of Aegon the Conqueror!

4:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Featuring: "Three mounts must you ride", "Tree fires must you light", "Three treasons will you know", 3 dragon eggs, some horsemeat (eeew) and an Arakh!

I'm so in love :DD I have copied the sigils over to my creative plot (but am keeping the ones in VIP world because they're awesome) and all my presents have their own chests in the master bedroom of my BB house :D Thank you so much, secret llama!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.