Secret Llama Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Worlds Chat' started by Nicole ☾, Dec 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicole ☾

Nicole ☾ Ghost Lifetime V.I.P.

0_e86e9_7c8de7cc_XL.gif

Please feel free to use this thread to post about your Secret Llama experiences, presents and anything else Secret Llama related!

Just a few thread ‘rules’:
    Don’t reveal who you are giving presents to
    Don’t try to speculate who your Secret Llama is
    Don't ask for gift ideas relating to specific interests of your Secret Llama
    Please post any general questions about Secret Llama on the news post

This year we also have an amazing vanity tag to commemorate the event! It's free for anyone to use, so go ahead and show off your participation on the sever!
    Screen+Shot+2015-12-20+at+04.50.15.png

0_e86e9_7c8de7cc_XL.gif

• Like Like x 7
    • Love it! Love it! x 5
    • List
  2. redwolf1324

redwolf1324 Potato Taster Nerdfighter

Really sorry about this, but I put the wrong mailbox in my Registration form D-:...
    My IGN is evanCK1324 and my *actual* mailbox is porw04
    Sorry! :oops:

3. RedKitten42

RedKitten42 Pig Jockey Nerdfighter

awesome a new secret llama thread! ill come post what i get later ;D

4. OhMagicalUnicornLord

OhMagicalUnicornLord Pig Jockey Nerdfighter

As a note to whoever has me if they happen to stumble across this, I have quite a few plots. I'm not sure if I mentioned this on my form, but the one I visit most frequently is in Evenfall, and it probably has the most room in it for placing chests. :)

5. ZachGames1

ZachGames1 Pig Jockey Lifetime V.I.P.

My wonderful Secret Llama made me a fantastic chest filled with named items about one of my all-time favorite books, It's Kind of a Funny Story!
    Screen Shot 2015-12-21 at 10.52.30 PM.png
    The items, going from column to column starting from the left, include:
    • Paper - "Note from Noelle"
    • Paper - "Test, With a Perfect 800"
    • Map - "Map Drawing"
    • Compass - "Six North"
    • Seeds - "Buttons"
    • Fish - "Tentacles"
    • Pick - "Anchors"
    • Paper - "Do you want to play cards?"
    • Paper - "Deck of Cards"
    • Books - "How to Survive"/"The Loss of a Love"
    • Disk - "Blade II"
    • Daylight Sensor - "Scrabble"
    • Sword - "Scissors"
    • Book - "Flash Cards"
    • Fence - "Brooklyn Bridge"
    I am, like, blown away by how amazing this chest is! I can't stop smiling every time I look at it - great job Secret Llama, I'm super excited for what you have up your sleeve next :D

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  6. RileyQuinnnn

RileyQuinnnn Potato Taster Nerdfighter

My secret llama got me an amazing present.
    A Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, and Slytherin robe, a Pheonix wand, a Dragon Heartstring wand, magical textbooks (Astronomy, Herbology, Flying Lessons, Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts, History of Magic, Transfiguration, and Charms)

I was also gifted a Hedwig player head! :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  7. Mysocks4u

Mysocks4u Professional Listener and Carrot Collector Lifetime V.I.P.

For those who have recently changed usernames, mailboxes or any other concerning issues that relate to secret llama should send a pm to either @Nicole ☾ or @Jinxblog on the forums. They will be able to contact the person who has you as their SL and give them the information that you need to give to them. As it said in the post, questions are always welcome here too. Keep the thread fun and have a happy Secret Llama time. :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  8. WildWitch12

WildWitch12 Potato Taster Staff Member Moderator

So my Secret Llama is the absolute cutest! They're also apparently friends with the Doctor who so kindly agreed to help deliver my presents! First I got some adorable Christmas decorations which I promptly used to make my mailbox more festive. Then I was directed to some coordinates in Mineworld where I found a GIANT elephant eating a popsicle! A cherry popsicle at that, which happens to be my all-time-favorite flavor of popsicle. I didn't even mention that on my SL form. It looks like me, my SL, and my elephant (who I have named Norbert) connect on a deep level filled with frozen treats. Without further ado, here are the cute things for your viewing pleasure:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
    • Love it! Love it! x 5
    • List
  9. PerfectFlaw

PerfectFlaw Ferocious Cinnamon Roll Staff Member Administrator Lifetime V.I.P.

That elephant was right outside my little farm in Mineworld for a few days and was very cute! It was amusing to waddle over one day to see him sitting there. XD

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. TimeSorceror

TimeSorceror Cave Explorer Lifetime V.I.P.

So today (or yesterday, rather) I finally got around to logging in and of course the first thing I usually do during SL is check my mailbox. Low and behold, my trapdoor was closed (as per my instructions on my box for people who leave me mail) and I open it up to see. Inside are a few named objects, a boat, compass, map, and some food, all of which are very mysterious. There's a letter too, in which my SL informs me that we have very similar interests concerning the fantastical and otherworldly, and that they have discovered something that they wish to share with me: the location of a floating island! Following that are some coordinates in Mineworld, which I promptly go and investigate.

After trekking all the way out to where I was asked to go, I find this:

2015-12-23_23.48.05.png

And when I reach the top of the island...

2015-12-23_23.48.15.png
    2015-12-23_23.48.30.png

Inside the box are more mysterious things, and another letter from my SL telling me they think that this little island might've actually broken off from a larger one! Also they think that the blue crystal sitting on the island might be what's keeping it up there, so I probably shouldn't mess with it. (I wisely left it alone.) They've now gone off in search of a temple that may or may not have information about this supposed larger island, and will presumably be writing back at some point to provide me with its location, should they discover its whereabouts in the near future.

2015-12-23_23.49.38.png

2015-12-23_23.51.25.png

But of course now I am left with a diamond pickaxe, an enchanting table, a potion of strength, and yet another mysterious crystal which I have no idea what I am to do with them next. What lies in store for this starry-eyed adventurer? Only time will tell.

• Like Like x 7
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • List
  11. tomsk31

tomsk31 Pig Jockey Lifetime V.I.P.

*Squeals* I just got the cutest gift ever! 2015-12-24_09.24.34.png Btw sorry about the huge Picture.....
    Suits from left to right:
    Yul Brenner
    Derice Bannock
    Sanka Coffie
    Junior Bevill

Mincarts named "Tallulah"

Rails from left to right:
    Feel the Rhythm!
    Feel the Rhyme!
    Get on up
    It's bobsled time!
    Cool Runnings!

Ice unnamed

• Like Like x 7
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • List
  12. Theo da Kaffei

Theo da Kaffei Sign Stacker Staff Member Administrator Lifetime V.I.P.

That is the best thing ever omg. I laughed so hard :D

13. Theo da Kaffei

Theo da Kaffei Sign Stacker Staff Member Administrator Lifetime V.I.P.

My secret llama struck as well and sent me on an a adventure to mineworld. No, no fancy quest or anything, just coords but i always confuse myself when flying by coordinates, lol.
    Totoro was already waiting for me to show me secrets and have a good time. THANK YOU Secret LLama!

2015-12-24_00.17.57.png

• Like Like x 9
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  14. Kh530

Kh530 Pig Jockey Lifetime V.I.P.

Secret Llama I love you and would like to marry you. I love my little Walking Dead adventure and I'm so happy that you watched the first couple of episodes. You are amazing and totally watch more of it. It's just as amazing as you are <3

15. wynterwillow

wynterwillow Pig Jockey Lifetime V.I.P.

Dearest Secret Llama you're lovely.
    My SL made me Nano's Noodle Bar from Flux Buddies (yogscast series).
    It included two chests with rabbit and mushroom soup and also put in the graves of all the animals Duncan "accidentally" killed.
    2015-12-24_11.57.40.png 2015-12-24_12.21.35.png 2015-12-24_11.58.18.png
    2015-12-24_12.01.57.png 2015-12-24_12.02.01.png

I took the heads but everything else is there for those who want to check it out. Feel free to take some soup if you need it.
    It's at 176, 110 in mineworld.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  16. palinalif

palinalif Pig Jockey Lifetime V.I.P.

Oh my gosh, thank you for the wonderful christmas present, SL, you didn't have to <3

[​IMG]

The items are renamed, and are as follows:
    Ice block: Ice from the North Pole
    Sapling: Grow your own Christmas Tree!
    Paper: Santa's Nice List (awww <3)
    Magma cream: Fancy Christmas Ornament
    Redstone Torch: Replica of Rudolph's nose
    Banners saying PALI
    Book and quill saying: "Hope you enjoy this holiday chest"
    Snowball: First snowball of the season

Thanks again to my wonderful sl, and happy holidays <3

• Like Like x 9
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  17. LuvianBlue

LuvianBlue Spider Matador Staff Member Moderator Lifetime V.I.P.

My wonderful secret llama left me a message telling me that they'd never seen a flying llama, but they'd heard one might be found in VIP world. I followed the coordinates they gave me to find a llama version of me in an airship! Along with a lovely little note :D

Thank you, secret llama. This gift is adorable~ I set a home here so I can chill out with Luvian Llama whenever I want :)

2015-12-23_17.57.04.png 2015-12-23_17.57.19.png 2015-12-23_17.59.06.png

• Like Like x 7
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  18. nlp3

nlp3 Gryffindor Nerdfighter

I got a message from Witch that I should go check my AG plot. Cute SL is cute.
    [​IMG]
    It's a chest full of Disney/Pixar renamed items.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    There was also an adorable book.
    Thank you so much. <33

• Like Like x 7
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  19. Elysha1995

Elysha1995 Spider Matador Lifetime V.I.P.

I GOT MY OWN MINI MESA :D :D :D :D

Checked my mailbox today and got a letter from my secret llama saying to go to some cords in mainworld, and to not worry a friend let them build on their plot :D

So being the person I am I flew from the post office to Nerdville then came across this awesome mini Mesa
    2015-12-25_22.15.03.png

After exploring it a bit more inside there is a chest that is /surrounded/ by lapis with a whole bunch of stained clay inside along with some trust tools with unbreaking 3 and efficacy 4 Called Bombarda Maxima and Earth Bender..... can you guys guess that I love Harry Potter and Avatar the Last Airbender? And FInally a book saying that I can harvest the little Mesa if I choose..... But Secret Llama how could I? you made it too Adorable to go in my storage chests :p

*sneaky Edit* also OMG that's me holding the boulder up too?!?! YAY

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
    • Like Like x 10
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  20. AwesomelyToad

AwesomelyToad Cave Explorer Lifetime V.I.P.

I went on a marvelous adventure! My Secret Llama laid out a series of clues leading to a Hufflepuff themed treasure chest (with a beautiful view)
    Thank you so much, Hufflepuff friend! This was a blast :tinyheart:
    2015-12-25_17.50.40.png 2015-12-25_17.57.07.png 2015-12-25_17.58.53.png 2015-12-25_17.59.00.png Screen Shot 2015-12-25 at 5.55.18 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-12-25 at 5.56.12 PM.png

• Like Like x 6
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.