Server Event Carnival 2017

Discussion in 'Server News' started by WildWitch12, Jul 3, 2017.

By WildWitch12 on Jul 3, 2017 at 9:31 PM
  1. WildWitch12

WildWitch12 Potato Taster Staff Member Moderator

paradise-pier.jpg

Carnival 2017

The most anticipated Nerdcrafteria event of July 2017 is upon us: it's carnival time!
    Step right up to see the games and activities we have in store for you! Over at /warp carnival, you can compete against your friends in the Staff Arcade, play games and explore in the Player Arcade, and even win tokens that can be spent on cool prizes!

When can I carnival?
    Our carnival will be open from July 4th to July 14th.

How do I win tokens?

Win tokens by winning games! Some games will give out tokens automatically, others will require staff members to be present to hand them out.

Where do I get my prizes?
    Check out the prize tent in the Staff Arcade! This is where tokens can be traded for fun prizes. Will you get a random treat for 1 token, or save your tokens for an even bigger prize?

Um... My token is broken?
    Do not despair! Some games may give you broken tokens, or they may be dropped by some of our spooky and undead friends. Three of these can be traded for whole tokens in the prize tent!

We would like to give a special thank you to all of the players and player organizations that helped contribute to the Player Arcade. The carnival wouldn't be the same without your hard work!

And with that, go forth and have fun!

Sincerely,

The Staff of Nerdcrafteria

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2017

Comments

Discussion in 'Server News' started by WildWitch12, Jul 3, 2017.