Resolved Bug Report - by nonfiction8

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Issues' started by nonfiction, Aug 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nonfiction

nonfiction Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

Bug Report - nonfiction8

In-Game Username: nonfiction8

Date of Glitch: 8/8/2017

Location of Glitch/Bug:

all servers/worlds everywhere there is a sign

Mod Responsible for Glitch: perhaps it has something to do with the buy/sell function of signs, but this glitch/bug (idk the difference) effects all signs

Nature of Glitch:

all the signs are invisible...its fairly straitforward...all signs, signs at mineworld spawn, signs at ashop, signs ive placed, signs others have placed, normal signs, shop signs, every sign i can get to, invisible. this seems to effect only me, i've asked others if this is happening, but it seems to only happen to me.

Additional Details:

the signs still exist...kind of... the thin black outline still appears when i move my crossbar over where they should be, and shop signs still work as intended, i just cant see then aside from the little outline. the attached screenshot really sums it up, the sign is invisible, but has the black outline, and still works as it should as a shop. all other signs ive encountered are similarly invisible. ive tried logging of and looging back on, wich didnt work, and ive shut my game down entirely and it didnt work.

Attached Files:

2. nonfiction

nonfiction Tree Puncher Nerdfighter

update: seemed to be a temp bug. it seems to be solved, as was a problem with my launcher rather than the server

3. AnorakTheClever

AnorakTheClever Tree Puncher Staff Member Moderator

just fyi, it seems this bug happened on the main server but you submitted the bug report to the ftb section

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.